We have forgotten how to be good guests, how to walk lightly on the earth as its other creatures do. – Barbara Ward
It is binding upon us to save the planet, the nature and the environment, because we haven’t inherited the Earth from our forefathers, but have borrowed it from our children.
Kaash Foundation devotes a huge credence to the above maxim, as it believes in saving our Vasundhara (Mother Nature). In the pursuit of preserving the last green lungs of Mumbai, the Foundation has been rigorously involved in the ‘Save Aarey Movement’.
The Foundation visualizes the importance of gifting a pure, refined and an integrated eco system to our future generations. With Global Green as our motto and Ecological Inheritance as our axiom, we seek to ‘conserve and preserve’ through our following initiatives:
- Organising Mass Awareness Campaigns across all sections of the society
- Organising Tree Plantation and Clean-Up Drives
- Organising camps for the protection of mangroves
- Promoting ecologically sustainable practices
- Initiating discussion forums and micro units
- Conducting workshops on waste management, generating awareness of recycling and other eco-friendly practices.