“Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world”. ~ Nelson Mandela
Using this quote as an inspiration, Kaash Foundation takes the responsibility to sharpen this powerful weapon called ‘EDUCATION’, as it believes that each and every Indian should be equipped with it. The Foundation constantly strives to evolve in the process of learning and thus, encourages innovative ideas to enhance the growth of this vertical.
Kaash Foundation wishes to explore the different arenas of knowledge, in order to encourage students to think and work beyond limits and boundaries. The Foundation aims at the holistic development of educating the young minds of the society. The ultimate aim of Kaash Foundation with respect to education relies on the following belief:
Education breeds Confidence, Confidence breeds Hope, Hope breeds Peace.
- Imparting soft skills and computer skills for school and college students
- Imparting multiple skill development for tribal youth and women in rural areas
- Conducting educational awareness and personality development programs on the
Concept of ‘Education Empowers”
- Conducting surveys on various Socio-Economic issues
- Adhering to the national guidelines of ‘Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan’
- Giving scholarship to the meritorious students
- Imparting vocational training and basic legal aid