“Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world”. ~ Nelson Mandela
Using this Quote as Inspiration Kaash Foundation takes responsibility to sharpen this powerful weapon called ‘EDUCATION’. Kaash foundation also believes to equip very Indian with education. The foundation believes in constantly evolving in the process of learning and thus eternally remain open to introduction of ideas to enhance our vertical on education.
Kaash Foundation strives to explore different arenas of knowledge in terms of encouraging students to think and work beyond limits and boundaries. The foundation aims at the holistic development of educating the young mind of the society. As it is said “Education breeds Confidence, Confidence breeds Hope, Hope breeds Peace”. This is the ultimate aim of Kaash foundation with respect to education.
- Imparting soft skills and computer skills for school and college students
- Imparting multiple skill development for tribal youth and women in rural areas
- Conducting educational awareness and personality development programs on the
Concept of “Educational Empowers”
- Conducting surveys on various on Socio-Economic issues
- Adhering to the national guidelines of ‘Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan’
- Giving scholarship to the meritorious students
- Imparting vocational training and basic legal aid