DONATION DRIVE FOR CHILDREN
Don’t Celebrate Deepawali …
Alone this year…..
As we get ready for the festive season, let us ponder about the tiny-tots and bring a smile on their face!
This Diwali, KAASH Foundation, Mumbai wishes to organize a drive to collect warm, fluffy and festive clothes as well as educational toys and books for the children (6 months – 5 years) at Vikramgad Taluka in Palghar District. These will be distributed to them on 14th November 2021 (Sunday – i.e. on Children’s Day) at Vikramgad.
You all can volunteer for this cause by:
1. Donating the above mentioned
2. Letting your friends and relatives know of this cause and encouraging them to donate.
Last Date to Donate: 10th November 2021
Donation Hours: 10 AM – 5 PM
- We humbly request everyone to kindly donate clothes which are in good condition. It would be great if you could have them washed and ironed.
- Toys should be in proper condition and fully functional.
- Books should not have torn, damp stained or chipped pages and cover.
- Kindly SMS/WhatsApp on the contact numbers of the members given in the PDF for further coordination. No personal calls will be entertained.
(Vikramgad is a taluka in the Palghar District of Maharashtra. Primarily consisting of the Warli Tribes, a general phobia about various health issues has prevailed in the villages of Vikramgad along with increasing cases of severe malnutrition being reported extensively since the outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic. The villages of Tetwali, Masroli, Sutarpada, Vedhe, Deherje, Umberpada, Chinchpada, Vanipada, Khoste, Waki, Vehelpada, Madachapada, Khuded, Garadwadi and Zhappada consist of anganwadis with children ranging from 6 months to 5 years of age. Due to acute poverty, their parents cannot afford to purchase clothes, toys and books for them. And therefore, it is our small initiative to lighten up their faces on Diwali this year.)