KAASH Foundation is an NGO in Mumbai, registered on 3rd October 2019, under the Bombay Trust Act of 1950. This Foundation is the brain child of Dr. Avkash Jadhav who believed that unless we, the citizens, come forward and work towards the upliftment of our country and countrymen, we will not be able to lift our nation into that heaven of freedom as dreamt by our leaders.
The aim of KAASH Foundation is
to amalgamate and centralize social work on a universal platform. It acknowledges that there are various critical issues in our society that needs immediate attention and works towards finding ways to solve problems rather than questioning why they are not being done.
CELEBRATING THREE YEARS!
It’s celebration time for KAASH Foundation as it completes THREE YEARS! Over this time, we have only grown, and how! Let’s run by some numbers:
- Our Global Reach: 52 Countries across 04 Continents
- Our Pan-India Reach: 28 States and 07 Union Territories
- Our Affiliations: 13 International and 53 National Collaborators
- We received 11,200+ Registrations and 460+ Research Paper Presentations
- We welcomed participants from 620+ Universities, 185+ Institutes, 1520+ Colleges and 100+ Schools
- We organized 17 International Conferences/Symposiums/Seminars, 16 Health Camps, 21 Health Webinars, 02 Annual Events: Kritagya, 02 International Yoga Weeks, 01 Beach Cleanup Drive, 01 World Heritage Week, 03 International Faculty Development Programs, 01 Two-Day Lecture Series, 02 Weight Loss Programs, 01 Model UNESCO Youth Summit, 01 Youth Peace Camp, 01 Quiz Competition on World Heritage Sites of SAARC Countries
- Our Vikramgad Project, launched in 2021, completed 1 year on 14th November 2022. We have adopted around 150 malnourished children from the villages of Khadaki, Saarshi, Dadade, and Mahalwada in Vikramgad
- Our YouTube Channel has rolled in live for 220+ hours, has garnered 47,000+ views and has hit 2.58K subscribers
18th International Conference – Call For Papers
आरोग्यं परमं भाग्यं स्वास्थ्यं सर्वार्थसाधनम्
(Good Health is the Greatest Fortune)
KAASH Foundation’s KAASH Swaasthya Manthan invites health practitioners and scholars from various fields across the world to submit abstracts and present papers at its 18th International Conference (Hybrid Mode) on आरोग्यम् स्वास्थ्यम् समाधानम् (Ārogyam, Svāsthyam, Samādhānam).
This two-day academic event is set to take place on 1st and 2nd October 2023 at Rambhau Mhalgi Prabodhini Keshav Srushti, Uttan Village, Bhayandar (West), Thane District, Maharashtra, India. The conference, which is set to be our flagship event solely dedicated to health, will bring together the who’s who of traditional medicine. It will concentrate on its numerous facets and dynamics in one’s life, drawing similarities with India’s G20 concept of Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam.
International Yoga Week
KAASH Foundation’s KAASH Swaasthya Manthan celebrated the International Yoga Week for the 5th consecutive year from 15th June – 21st June in accordance with the Common Yoga Protocol as set forth by the Ministry of AYUSH, Government of India. Yoga Camps were held for different age groups across the city of Mumbai as well as far flung areas of Vikramgad in Palghar District and Kasal in Sindhudurg District of Maharashtra.
Third Jubilation Day
KAASH Foundation successfully celebrated its Third Jubilation Day on 2nd October 2022. It was nothing short of a gala with all KAASH Family Members coming together to celebrate three years of the Foundation. The Jubilation Day, this time, was held at C.K. Nayudu Banquet Hall, Cricket Club of India, Brabourne Stadium, Mumbai. The Foundation was very honoured to have the following dignitaries preside the function:
- Chief Guest: Mr. Kobbi Shoshani, Consul General of Israel to Mid-West India
- Guest of Honour: Mr. Vishwas Nangre Patil (I.P.S.), Joint Commissioner of Police (Law and Order), Mumbai City
- Special Guest: Shri. Tulsidas Radhaben Kanji Somaiya, Veteran Gandhian and President, Mumbai Sarvodaya Mandal
- Special Guest: Dr. K.S. Cheema, Former Head, Department of History, Guru Nanak Khalsa College of Arts, Science and Commerce
- Special Guest: Shri. Nishi Singla, Director, Jhanu Logistics
- Special Guest: Shri. Narendra Podar, Chairman, Podar Group of Industries